How to Use this Website
This website is provided so that customers can obtain detailed information about Robinson Healthcare and all of our products. The site is also designed to accept online ordering, allowing customers to place orders for products at the time most convenient for themselves, with the assurance that the goods will arrive quickly and efficiently.
Using the site is really easy. Simply use the top drop-down menu to locate the product or information of interest and click away. More than 95% of the content of the site can be found in 3 clicks or less, making browsing the site fast and efficient. Alternatively, you can use the quick link buttons down the right hand side of the screen, or search for a product by name, product code, or in fact any of its attributes, including barcode number, by using the search field at the top right of the screen.
For example - Here is how to order two cases of blister plasters:
1. Use the menu to find the first aid plasters section
2. Click on 'Product Details' to find out more information
3. Enter '2' in the quantity filed and click 'Add to Basket'
4. Click 'View Basket' and then follow the instructions in the 4-Step checkout process
Please Note: This website does not currently accept orders from customers outside the UK, or who do not have a UK postcode. Additionally, we will only deliver orders placed on this website to UK addresses. For International Sales Enquiries please click here.
To browse or place an order, you DO NOT need to be registered on the site. Simply choose what you need, add them to basket, fill in your details and follow the payment instructions. The price you see on the screen is what you pay, plus a small delivery charge if your order is under £100 (excluding VAT). Orders over £100 are delivered free of charge. The website checks actual stock levels when you add the items to the basket, so will only allow you to order items that are in stock. This means your order will be delivered quickly, efficiently and in full!
However, if you are ever likely to place more than one order there are many benefits associated with registering your details, such as:
- Save Time - No need to fill in your billing and delivery address every time
- Convenient - Ability to create order templates for items ordered frequently - >> More details
- Save Money - You may be eligible for reduced prices in you order in bulk or place frequent orders - >> More Details
- Keep Track - Access order history so that you can keep track on what you ordered previously
- Special Offers - Be the first to hear about special offers or new products
There are various ways you can register as a user of the site:
The most basic level, which is the easy and simple way to register - suitable for any customer who pays by credit/debit card, but does not want to waste time filling in the billing and delivery address each time. You will also benefit from being able to save frequently ordered items as 'order templates'.
Regular User Account
You may be eligible for reduced prices if you are able to order from this website either on a regular basis or in bulk quantities. To do this we can open a Regular User Account for you. You will continue to pay by credit or debit card, but may be able to access reduced prices in return for an increased level of business. You will also benefit from being able to save frequently ordered items as 'order templates'.
Existing Customer with Credit Account
Do you already have a credit account with us? If you do and would like to have the convenience of placing orders online, in addition to your usual methods, simply contact us and we will set up online ordering for you. In addition, if you have multiple users you wish to have set up for online ordering, we can do this and offer the following benefits:
- Individual secure logins for each user
- Ability to restrict what each user can order online
- Order at your agreed prices, which will be displayed on screen after login
- See full order history, including orders placed by any offline method
- Ability to easily identify who has placed each online order
- See your available credit at any time
- Enforce use of purchase order numbers, where applicable
- Option to pay by credit/debit card if desired
To enable your account for online ordering, simply contact our Customer Services team on 01909 735000 and provide us with the details of who needs to be set up and any restrictions on the products they can order. Call us to discuss your requirements in full.
Benefits of Online Ordering
Once you are set up for online ordering, the benefits are numerous:
- Convenience - check prices and/or stock, place orders and check order history exactly when you want to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Save Money - Virtually zero transactional costs for all users and potentially lower prices for non-credit account customers that are able to order on a regular basis or place orders for bulk quantities.
- Delivered on Time - choose when you want to receive the goods. Whilst we cannot 100% guarantee a delivery on a specific date, our close partnership with our couriers means we do normally delivery when you want us to. And if you want it guaranteeing, simply speak to our Customer Services team
- Stay in Control - decide who can order place online, what they can order and keep a track of orders placed
Want to Know More?