FastAid 70% IPA Hand Disinfectant Sachet Wipes are intended to disinfect the hands quickly. The main active ingredient is Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA), which is well known for its rapid microbiological kill performance, including enveloped viruses of types which are in the same family as the virus which causes Covid-19. The disinfectant formula is also extremely effective against a wide range of bacteria, yeasts and moulds. IPA is used globally for professional healthcare disinfection in hospitals and clinics.
The fluid on the wipe rapidly disinfects the hands and dries quickly in air so that you can start using your hands immediately – safe in the knowledge that they have been disinfected.
These disinfection wipes are much more effective than gels because the wipe holds a lot of Isopropyl Alcohol in it, and as the hands are rubbed, they are continuously being saturated with more alcohol from the wipe, thus providing multiple disinfection actions.
The fluid on the wipe also contains an extremely effective, non-sticky moisturiser which helps prevent the hands from drying out.
- Manufactured in the UK to high standards
- Rapid hand disinfection using professional healthcare standard 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Kills enveloped viruses (COVID-19 family) quickly
- IPA is recommended by the World Health Organisation & the UK Government for disinfection of COVID-19 viruses
- For professional healthcare use - hospitals, clinics, GP practices, dental practices, nursing and care homes
- For use in the workplace - industry, commerce, offices, factories, workshops, police, ambulance and fire services as well as in and away from home
- Wipe offers superior disinfection performance to gels
- Loosens, lifts and locks® in contamination and disinfects the hands
- Wipe, leave to dry and in 15 seconds the hands will be dry, disinfected and beautifully moisturised
- Non-sticky and suitable for frequent use
- Compact, convenient and hygienic single wipe sachet
Click here to see our FastAid 70% IPA Surface Disinfectant Sachet Wipes.